At Frontier Health Care Services LLC, we always aim to give the best in what we do when we provide Home Health Care in Reynoldsburg, Ohio and staffing solutions. As such, we thoroughly screen our caregivers before they are deployed to the residences of our clients. They are bonded and insured, as well as possess the experiences relevant to their area of expertise.
Our screening procedures for Medical Staffing include:
- Drug and Substance Screening
- Required Professional Certification (e.g. CPR)
- Pre-Employment Competency Testing
- Prior Employment Verification
- Covered by general Professional Liability Insurance & Bonding and Workers’ Compensation Insurance
- Physical Tests (for communicable diseases)
- Thorough Orientation Within a Few days of Hire (typically includes a code of conduct, job expectations, HIPAA training, infection control/universal precautions, timekeeping accurate documentation, etc.)
- Professional Compliance with Federal, State, and Local Laws and Regulations
- State Driver’s Record Clearance
Additionally, they are trained in the following areas:
- Alzheimer’s Memory Care
- First Aid
- Fall Prevention and Home Safety
- Food and Nutrition (Specialized Diet)
- Safe Transfer/Ambulation
- End of Life Care
- Medication Monitoring
Our caregivers are composed of certified nurse aides and home health aides. They are qualified, experienced, and committed to rendering high-level of care to all of our clients who trust us with their health and wellness.
For more information, please call us at 614-751-8884.